Discovering Our True Path—Living Beyond Habits and Addictions
Jacqueline Hollows, MSc and Mark Howard, PhD
Watch our video here => https://youtu.be/qPK_JOsLbt0
We are meant to live a life filled with joy, love, and wisdom. It is our true nature to live in happiness. Compulsive habits and addictions are learned ways that take us away from a true life of joy. The good news is that we can transcend these learned habits and addictions. We can access joy, love, and contentment at any time.
Jacqueline and Mark want to share with you an understanding of principles that leads to accessing our true nature. Through insight and realization of these three principles, it is possible to discover our true path toward contentment and health.
We are offering a six-session class designed to provide the guiding principles that lead all of us beyond addictions and habits to joy love and contentment.
Potential Outcomes of this class:
- A stronger and deeper understanding of the Three Principles
- An understanding of the hope that all human beings have the potential to recover from compulsive habits and addictions.
- Get insights into the addiction cycle and how to transcend the cycle
- A transformational experience of peace of mind, love, and understanding
- A glimpse of the deeper essence of who we truly are
- Seeing and understanding the nature of life across the board – work, relationships, and life itself
- Stronger knowing of returning to the feeling of ‘being home’ when we get lost
- Finding hope for more self-esteem, self-worth, and confidence
- Live online group meetings using Zoom
- Unlimited access to all replays by streaming
- Downloadable video recording from every group meeting for participants only.
Holiday Discount: Now $357 USD if paid by December 28, 2020. After December 28th, the price jumps to $535 USD.
(Limited bursary places are available on application)
We aim to keep the meetups to every Tuesday for six consecutive weeks beginning in January 2021.
Time: 10am PST, 1pm EST, 6pm GMT. Each meeting will be for 90 minutes.
(Check World Time Buddy for your specific area)
- Tuesday, January 12th
- Tuesday, January 19th
- Tuesday, January 26th
- Tuesday, February 2nd
- Tuesday, February 9th
- Tuesday, February 16th
Please Note: We are a closed group meeting. There is a cut-off date for those who are interested in joining this class. Once the class has had its first meeting, the group will not be taking on any new people.
“Within the soul of all human beings, there lies an innate spiritual knowledge that has the power to repair mental disturbances … not through analyzing their thoughts, but by seeing the power of thought itself.” ~ Sydney Banks
Lots of Love,