Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Many you are now offering three principles group meetings to the public. Some meetings take the shape of drop in meetings in a home, others are meet up groups, others are part of a coaching training program, and still others take the form of a presentation of topics.
Since a 3P group leader is dealing with more than one separate reality or state of mind, behaviors can occur that disrupt the group meeting. Many group members’ behaviors can produce hazards; log jams; and pitfalls to the easy flow of sharing the principles.
A group member may:
– – – Dominate every group
– – – Always show up late
– – – Say they know the principles but when they share they have very little understanding
– – – Attend the group in a troubled state
– – – Question every point you make
I am offering a four-session class to provide you with the many ways to handle these disruptive actions so that the group maintains rapport and the understanding of the principles can continue.
Plus, I want to go beyond handling disruptions to support you creating transformative and impactful group meetings. Groups that bring insights into the principles.
During this four-session class I want you to:
- Feel certain that you can keep the group rapport and stabilize any disruption to the rapport.
- Use your deep listening to respond to any “log jam” with a solution that transforms the group member’s behavior from disruptive to understanding to a realization of how they affect the meeting.
- Realize with confidence how to intervene with the group member so that learning takes place in the group.
- Create the group climate that serves to bring transformative insights to group members.
- Uncover more joy and fulfillment within you for three principles groups.
When: Monthly on the fourth Tuesday of each month for four months. We start on
September 27, 2016
Time: 12noon PDT, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK time. Each class is 90 minutes.
Where: on Zoom —Connection Links will be sent before each meeting.
Pricing: Your investment is: $257USD for all four sessions total.
Recording: A recording of each class will be available to members. So you can catch up if you miss a class.
Questions: Any questions feel free to email me: email@example.com.
Places are limited so that we can keep the experience intimate and interactive. To secure your place, please use the form below.
Won’t you join us?
You will be directed to the PayPal.com website to process the payment.
Mark Howard, PhD —–Dr. Mark Howard has led three principles groups since 1983 in medical setting, mental health departments, businesses, and online. He has logged thousands of hrs. of three principles group meetings.
“Mark is long on experience and talent. Absolute expert on improving the well-being in people. We would send everyone we know to take advantage of this opportunity.” — Linda and George Pransky, Pransky and Associates, LaConner, Washington
“I love Mark Howard! He is one of the most caring people I have met in a field known for caring about people, and his simple wisdom and deceptive skill make him a spectacular mentor for anyone looking to deepen their understanding and find their own unique expression of the principles. If you get the chance to work with him, take it!” — Michael Neill, international bestselling author of ‘The Inside-Out Revolution’